The Health & Wellness Puppy Box is for puppies from 12 weeks. We have put a box together to keep you in stock with some of the basic and essential natural hygiene and health and wellbeing needs to start off your new puppy's life in the heart of your family. This Box contains:
- Magic Paw & Nose Balm. this is an ultra-nourishing balm to soften and soothe crusty noses and sore cracked pads from heat or cold. It has no added fragrance from essential oils so is perfect to use on dogs highly sensitive noses.This balm contains Calendula, renowned for its ability to support skin repair, which has been gently infused in sunflower oil to soften and repair the skin .Marshmallow is steeped in Jojoba oil, this herb is nurturing and protective whilst soothing and moisturising the skin.Chickweed is included specifically for calming itchy skin but it also has softening and soothing qualities perfect for sensitive skin areas.Along with natural beeswax and rich pure shea butter this balm is a pot of pure goodness.
- Penny Royal Flea Deterrent Shampoo -200ml. The fresh, minty scent of Pennyroyal deters parasites.This shampoo has been developed by capturing the volatile oil found in the herb’s leaves and adding it to a quality shampoo base. It can be diluted by up to 50 % and has good rinsability with no residue remaining after washing.Use Pennyroyal Shampoo regularly and you should find that fleas simply don’t want to hang around your puppy.
- Tree Barks Powder 200g. This a great supplement to have in the cupboard when you have puppies. It helps to firm up stools and soothe the digestive system so is ideal for those with sensitive tummies, as well as for one off bouts of diarrhoea. This is particularly helpful for puppies that like to eat things that probably shouldn’t be. You can use this as and when needed, sprinkled over food.
- Keeper's Mix 250g. This is a great general health supplement for puppies and dogs. It contains 8 different plant ingredients that support all-round, general health, as well as providing important vitamins and minerals that can help during growth of puppies.
- Roast Dinner Toothpaste. 200g. This toothpaste has been developed in conjunction with veterinary professionals for dogs. It’s low foaming, and gentle, as the enamel of dog’s teeth can be surprisingly soft. It's good to clean your puppies and dog's teeth as it reduces the build-up of dental plaque which can lead to the formation of tartar and leading to gum disease. Sage oil, a potent anti-oxidant which also has more than a dozen antiseptic compounds helps to keep those gums fresh and healthy.
- Unscented Degradable Poop Bags - 120 bags.
We do have other remedies should you have specific problems or needs for your puppy. Go to our Natural Remedies For Dogs section to find more.