Ox Liver is a nutrient-rich organ meat that most dogs love to eat. Liver can provide your dog with protein, healthy fat and vitamin A.
Ox Liver is also a good source of copper, iron, niacin, phosphorus and zinc. It provides many B vitamins, omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids, and essential amino acids your dog needs from his diet to keep him healthy.
- Naturally high in protein and low in fat
- 100% naturally air dried ox liver
- Rich flavour and tough texture
- No chemical additives
- No artificial colours or flavourings
- No preservatives
- A great low-calorie tough chew
- Protein is an important building block of bones, muscles, cartilage, skin, and blood
- Helps to make enzymes, hormones, and other body chemicals
- A healthy alternative to bleached & chemically treated rawhides
- Chewing releases positive chemicals from the brain to keep your dog happy, busy and expending energy
100% Ox Liver
Crude protein 56.80%, Crude fat 32.30%, Humidity 12%
This is ECO Because.
This is a bi-product of meat, reared for human consumption. The product uses more of the animal, minimising waste. It is 100% naturally air dried with no chemical additives.